Tuesday 4 August 2015

July Favourites

Follow

July was a very good month for me, I felt as if I have put my life back together and started doing things I love. I reconnected with friends I pushed away when I was in a dark place and I had fun.

Now that it is already August I thought it would be nice to write a post reflecting on July, products I've been loving or any randoms things that I have loved in July. The following is a list of things I have been obsessed with in July!

Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray


Honestly, I like the concept of sea salt spray because on other girls who use it their hair looks absolutely amazing but when I used sea salt spray previously my hair was just hard as if I used a ton of hairspray. I thought I would just give it a last chance when I purchased this. I used it on my wet hair and then whenever I style it and I am in love with the way it makes my hair look! I have naturally curly and frizzy hair and I just want it wavy with minimal frizz and this gives me exactly that! I must say it is better on one or two day old washed hair and it does not make it hard or anything. It smells so fresh and gorgeous. I'm obsessed.

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle


Lately I have really loved a gold highlighted look and this is perfect for that! I have very fair skin so I usually used a pearl highlighter but lately I have used a lot more bronzer for a warmer look and this highlight looks absolutely beautiful with a subtle contour. It reflects light so wonderfully because I am one of those people that love strobing! It is a very champagne sort of colour. It is absolutely beautiful.

Inglot Eyeshadow Quad



What I love about Inglot is that the actual quad is free with the eyeshadows(you can choose your own eyeshadows!) and the are a lot cheaper than a lot of places with really good quality! Their colour options are also very big. These colours unfortunately do not have names but I wanted earthy, rusty colours to compliment my blue eyes. I pack the colour onto my lids with a flat eyeshadow brush and then blend it out. It looks so gorgeous because dark smoky eyes looks extremely harsh on me so this just looks a lot better with my skin and eyes. You can wear all the colours separately but I usually wear the rust colour all over my lid, the gold in my inner corner and the cranberry and purple in my crease for an intense look with a lot of depth. This look looks amazing with the MAC highlighter!

Turtle Neck and Orange Coat


This Coat and turtleneck are both from Woolworths and are an amazing combination. I love the turtleneck because it isn't wool but more of a baggy cropped cotton shirt. It is such a gorgeous casual cut. I have the exact same in a dirty maroon sort of colour. I have millions of coats and jerseys but I do not own a bright eye-catching one. I bought this and I absolutely love it. I usually wear it with black jeans and a white shirt and a pair of Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. It also looks wonderful with the eye-look I mentioned above! I think every girl needs a statement coat!

Lovisa Gypsy Necklace


I'm not really someone that loves accessories, I mostly only wear a watch, but I am completely in love with this statement necklace. I think it looks so nice with a plain outfit just to jazz it up a bit. Every time I wear it I receive many compliments!

Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle


Because it is winter at the moment I love lighting a candle just to make it a little bit more cosy. I have been loving this candle because it literally smells like a vanilla cupcake. The candle also make my room smell so lovely and sweet!

Fresh WildFlowers


I love always having fresh flowers in my room and lately I have mostly always bought local wildflowers. I think the colours go so well with my yellow vase. The flowers also do not make a mess with leaves and things!

Mumford and Sons Wilder Mind album


I always thought Mumford and Sons was an okay band but when I started listening to their newer album I could not get enough. Every single song on this album is amazing. The lyrics are so deep and meaningful. It is possibly the only album I have been listening to this month! Give it a listen!

Comment down below what you did this July or any products you have been loving this month!














No comments:

Post a Comment