Thursday 12 November 2015

Top Three Favourite Perfumes



Ever since I could remember I always loved perfume from spritzing my mom's when she wasn't looking to getting my very first one when I was thirteen. 
I feel like a specific perfume suits a specific mood and outfit and that's what I love about it. It adds something to the way you feel and the way people perceive you. I can definitely feel when I forgot to spray perfume; I feel naked. 
I always use a heavy hand when it comes to perfume because it fades throughout the night. I spray my perfume in the front of my neck, behind my ears (that way when someone hugs you they can smell it) as well as on my wrists.

Si by Giorgio Armani


I have wanted this perfume for so long but I have quite a collection already and I wanted to use some of my other perfumes first. I received a bunch of samples of this perfume and I fell in love because not only does it smell incredible it is also works beautifully with me. It has become a staple perfume for me and I know I will always repurchase it. 
The main notes in this perfume are vanilla, rose, jasmine, mandarin and blackcurrant.
I find this perfume extremely classic and elegant. The creator of this perfume, Christine Nagel, describes it as feminine.
I love wearing this perfume when I a wearing a classic outfit be it jeans, a white t-shirt and a red lip.
This is a perfume I would recommend to absolutely anyone because I feel like it would work with anyone.

Roses by ChloƩ


People often tell me that I was born in the wrong era because I absolutely adore vintage things and this perfume is vintage in a bottle. It is such a fresh floral scent that instantly transports you to the perfect era wear everyone wore big floral skirts and bows. It's incredible.
The main notes in this perfume is magnolia,rose, musk and amber.
I love wearing this in spring and summer during the day because it is not overpowering at all. It does smell a bit sweet so I know this is something not everyone would love but I think it's amazing.

Manifesto L'Elixir by YSL


This is my all time favourite night-out scent. It is very fierce and edgy.
The perfume itself is a very strong scent so you have to be quite light-handed but it is amazing for a sultry night-out.
The main notes is this perfume are woody amber, jasmine and vanilla. 
When I wear this perfume I feel sexy because it is such a sexy perfume!
I would not recommend this if you are not a fan of strong scents because it is also quite sweet and get sickly very quickly. This is not an issue if you have two or three spritz in total.
Definitely check it out if you like stronger smells!













No comments:

Post a Comment